The Liz Logelin Foundation was established to provide financial assistance to young widows and widowers with dependent children.
The following is a list of guidelines for the qualifications of recipients:
- Assistance is available to widows and widowers with dependent children under the age of eighteen who complete a one-time application.
- Eligibility is for a period up to one year (12 months) following the death of the parent.
- Applicants must submit the following documentation in support of their applications: birth and death certificates, copies of your most recent 1040 or other tax forms showing dependency of child/children, and any other documents the Board may require. All requests for payments must be supported by appropriate and official documents.
- The amount of support given will be determined by the Foundation’s Board of Directors.
- Due to the large volume of applications we receive, an application will remain active for no more than 12 months from the date it is received by the Foundation.
- Applicants must be legal residents of the United States at this time.
Please contact The Foundation if you meet these requirements or if you have any questions. We are here to help.
To submit an application for assistance to the Liz Logelin Foundation, please fill out the application form below and send it, along with the required documentation, to the Foundation either by email to email@example.com or via U.S. Mail to The Liz Logelin Foundation, PO Box 26366, St. Louis Park, MN 55426.
Make an Application for Assistance